These are few of my favorite friends

Hi dumb NY citizen, my name is Kathy Hochul your new lord and master. Id like to introduce you to a few of my favorite friends. Brian Benjamin and Al Sharpton. Just like me they want to force vaccination on everyone. Brian Benjamin helped pave the way by voting to repeal the religious exemption back in 2019. Sharpton has been promoting vaccines and disrupting and censoring alternate opinions in Harlem. Both Sharpton and Benjamin want to defund and destroy the NYPD just like me. Both of them want to punish law abiding citizens and reward violent criminals just like me. Hopefully that Antivaxxer Louis Farrakhan will kick the bucket soon so we can get real black controlled leadership in to herd the black community into our Covid vaccine Eugenics program. Its not racism when it is for the greater good. Unfortunately Planned Parenthood  has not reduced the black population by sufficient numbers to meet our strategic goals in time for 2030.   


 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1431053418680946695 

Comments