In defence of Jew Hater/Lover Louis Farrakhan's Right to Free Speech Je Suis Louis Farrakhan

Last week Facebook banned Louis Farrakhan. Before I go further let me just say that when Louis Farrakhan speaks with his forked tongue out of both sides of his mouth and makes statements like "Im here to separate between Satanic Jews and Good Jews" it is telling. It reminds me of a story of a Jewish woman who went to a Gestapo office to try and get her husband released after he was arrested on Kristalnacht and she showed the Gestapo officer her husbands medals from World War 1 including an Iron Cross from Hitler which was sent to all veterans who served on the front including Jewish Veterans. She said, what do you want from us, my husband served the country and was injured for the Fatherland. The Gestapo officer said You are right Your husband is a "GOOD JEW" We will let him out in a few weeks don't worry.
To all my non Jewish friends and enemies I'm sorry to disappoint you, but Jews do not believe in the Devil not in the Christian,Islamic,or Hollywood conceptualization or any other portrayal.There is no Devil in our religion. So when Farrakhan says he wants to make a Selektziah and SEPARATE between Satanic and Good Jews he is just using the same psychological warfare techniques and language that were deployed by the Nazis against the Jews.
That said, in the United States of America, Freedom of speech is sacred and even vile,disgusting,unpopular,offensive speech is protected and rightfully so. I am far more fearful of the holier than thou atheists running the internet monopolies that are destroying freedom of speech, than I am of Louis Farrakhan. I am far more fearful of Jews who promote censorship and the banning of free speech than I am of Jew separator Louis Farrakhan.
Louis Farrakhan has every right to express himself and I am happy that he does so freely so I can see who he really is.It is wrong to ban him or anyone else and curtail free expression.
I am more afraid of a government tyrant like Adam Schiff who is going around bullying internet companies into restricting debate about vaccine safety.
I am more concerned by the trend in the Orthodox Jewish Community particularly by Jewish Leaders like Chaskel Bennet and Chaim Deutsch to quash and stifle dissent and debate by blocking  rebuttals to the false vaccine science that they promote along with their whole cadre of media collaborators.
The scientific and public policy debate about mass vaccination,and mandatory/compulsory vaccination is about far more than immunology and inadequate,safety studies.We have now descended in to the Twilight Zone where Free Speech,Bodily Autonomy,Free Thought,Freedom of Religion,Freedom of Movement and Assembly are under direct attack by government and by its proxies in the non profit world.
Some of my readers have informed me that my blog seems to have been de platformed or artificially lowered in the Google rankings to make it more difficult to find and to promote pro vaccine propaganda.
Fortunately I do not derive my livelihood or earn any money from my activism on this matter. However the death of free speech in the United States of America is deeply unsettling and unless it is reversed marks the ushering in of a dark ages unlike any the world has ever known.    
 

            

Comments

D. Saul Weiner said…
Not to mention that, whatever his flaws, Farrakhan is one of the few religious leaders who has shown the courage to try to protect his flock from vaccine harm.