Why I choose to remain anonymous

In my November 9 2018 Blog Post linked below and titled "Rabbi Dr. Aaron Glatt's polemic against antivaxxers in The Jewish Press and responses" I explained at the end in the last paragraph why I prefer to be anonymous and I quote:

 https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7956097263092707216#editor/target=post;postID=1398694650907158840;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=87;src=postname

I thank the Jewish Press for allowing me to comment on this very important issue anonymously. The reason I wish to remain anonymous is because of the very real threats that vaccine choice activists face, including death threats, threats from child protective services and departments of health, social exclusion, expulsion from school, and loss of employment.
Sincerely,
"Flatbush Anti Vaxxer"
  
Below are some comments I received concerning my sincere apology from yesterday which confirm the real threats that Vaccine Injury Awareness activists are receiving.We can add to the list of threats,  malicious criminal and civil prosecution from an organized and well funded group of people who are themselves working in concert with government officials to remove civil rights including Religious Freedom and Free Speech in this country.
Among the malicious accusations leveled against the Vaccine Injury Awareness community is that we are profiting from products or services associated with being "anti vaxx" such as "Alternative Health" treatments or "Nutriceuticals". Well, unlike the people who want to shut me up, put me in Jail, and sue me, I do not profit or derive any financial benefit from  my activism nor  do I intend to do so in the future, nor have I done so in the past.
My sole motivation is to protect both children and adults from an unscrupulous and greedy medical industry and corrupt government that has indeed gotten away with murder.
Once again I repeat that I do not condone or call for violence in any way shape or form against anyone and if anyone thought that I did, I apologize for that. I also apologize if anyone felt threatened or bullied by my editorializing and opinion sharing. All comments on this blog should be taken as opinion and satire only. I also urge anyone who  may be contemplating violence against themselves or others to take a step back and get a hold of yourself and remember tomorrow is a new day to start fresh, so hang on,stay in the light, and keep fighting the good clean fight of non-violent protest as other successful protest movements of the past have done. We Shall Overcome. #VAXWOKE


Comments left concerning my apology:
This is not a real apology, you evil coward. Put your real name so we know your identity, just like you put my real name so that everyone should think I'm a murderer!!! And yes, I felt threatened, because crazy people like you think it's ok to harm innocent people!! 
April 2, 2019 at 5:43 PM
Stuart said…
This is clearly an effort to negate responsibility for your threatening behavior. The authorities will figure out who you are. Your attempt at anonymity is cowardly and typical of the anti-vaccine cult. Reports to the proper authorities have been made and will be taken seriously. You should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Maybe a period of incarceration will give you time to think about threatening responsible clinicians. Once we find out who you are, a civil lawsuit will be considered as well.
Legal Eagle said…
Currently pursuing technical and legal opportunities in order for you to face the consequences of your libelous and slanderous smears against medical professionals.

Comments